Saturday 20 October 2012

Flan Cake (Custard Cake)


Flan Cake or Custard Cake

a yellow chiffon cake topped with a favorite classic, creamy, golden leche flan...


My Mama used to make this custard cake when we were young! 
I admit, her version is and will always be the best! 
How I missed those days when I watched her happily making cakes for her angels!
So when my friend asked me to make this cake, 
I made sure I got my Mama watching over and teaching me the secret! 
Thank God for the technology! She’s just one facetime away :)

As expected since she was with me, the cake turned out perfect! 
The cake is not too sweet as it may look in the photo! 
I love the softness of the chiffon and the smoothness of the custard, 
it melts in your mouth! Yummy it is! 
My friend enjoyed it too :)
Thanks to my Mama :)






No comments:

Post a Comment