Friday 19 October 2012

Brownies

Cheesie Brownie

who can resist rich cream cheese 
marbled through rich fudgy brownies?!!


I was doing my usual grocery when I passed by this corner selling cake books!
The books are pretty expensive.
I was flipping the pages when I saw the photo of the cheesecake brownie.
It was so tempting that I got stocked there trying to memorize the ingredients,
It took me a while to notice the remarks at the top “No Browsing!”
I knew I had to buy that book, there’s just something in the photo that made me sure 
 it will be a hit!
I made some revisions to it though, I added on some heavenly touch to the recipe!
True enough, that cheesecake brownie is a bomb!
Two of my favorites combined into one! Heavenly isn’t it? :)
I’m glad I bought the book, learning a lot from it! Definitely worth-buying!






No comments:

Post a Comment